Subscribe to my full feed.

Subscribe in a reader
Subscribe to posts by Email
Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, December 07, 2007

Fun with Orkut ..throw tomatoes at a profile

This one is another old trick but as people are unaware of this so i am posting it for you

1. First login to your orkut profile.
2. Go to the profile you want to play with.
3. In another page open this url.


Anyways, you can always change the address 'www.orkut.com' to point another website in the above link.
Try this one:


Leave Your comments about it..


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Subscribe to Orkut Underworld by Email

Related Posts by Categories



Unknown said...

very funny

Unknown said...

sir i m having a prblm that is in my gmail account frnds r not displayed which r already added in my orkut a/c
bt ur tricks r amazing help me soon sir

Unknown said...

sir i m having a prblm that is in my gmail account frnds r not displayed which r already added in my orkut a/c
bt ur tricks r amazing help me soon sir

Unknown said...

i want to send single scrap to all my friend

Tarique Ahmed Khan said...

funny