Subscribe to my full feed.

Subscribe in a reader
Subscribe to posts by Email
Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Automatically Go to Last Page of the Topic After Reply!

This script has been made by Praveen Reddy and i totally agree with his opinion that when we post a reply, we wish to see the reply rather than navigating to the first page of the topic. This script would do that job for you...

You will need Firefox..
After that Install Greasemonkey
After that Install Last Page After Reply Script

That's all !!

[Via Orkut Plus]


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Subscribe to Orkut Underworld by Email

Related Posts by Categories



Blogger said...

its great

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and
I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we
are looking to swap solutions with other folks, please shoot me an email if
interested.

My web page ... nosniki reklamy