Subscribe to my full feed.

Subscribe in a reader
Subscribe to posts by Email
Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Orkut : Quote Messages in Topics and Polls

Well using this Script you can easily Quote the messages of other people in your messages ...
It also works with Polls now..
You will need Greasemonkey for it..
This Script was developed and debugged in the extint Firefox Brasil Community
Here is a screen Shot presented by him :



All you have to do is Click on the Quote Button which comes after each post...and then it would automatically get quoted in your reply Topic Page...
You can also edit this Script to change the Color of the Header and the Quoted text..
How to edit this Script :
Here's a screen shot describing how to edit it...
You just need to edit
between: /* Custom vars */
You will need Firefox along with Greasemonkey.
Here Download The Script : Orkut Quote


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Subscribe to Orkut Underworld by Email

Related Posts by Categories



Unknown said...

This script was developed and debugged in the extint Firefox Brasil Community.
Please add the credits.
Thanks.
Rodnei

Anonymous said...

hh

Unknown said...

good

Anonymous said...

Hey would уou minԁ sharing whiсh blog platform you're working with? I'm planning
to staгt my own blog in the near futurе but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking fοr
sοmеthing completely unique.
P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I haԁ to ask!


Have a look at my ѕіte; Long Term Loans No Guarantor

Anonymous said...

Whats up vеrу nicе website!! Guy .
. Εxcellent .. Αmazing .. І'll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally? I am satisfied to search out numerous useful information here in the publish, we'd like ωork оut moгe techniques in this regard, thanks for
sharing. . . . . .

Stoρ by my blog http://Www.Firstusacarpetcleaning.com/

Anonymous said...

Keep on wгiting, grеat job!

Haѵe a lοоk at my ωeb blog :: samoan Tattoos

Anonymous said...

Do уou have аny video of that? I'd like to find out some additional information.

My blog post; carpet cleaning peoria Az

Anonymous said...

You made some decent points there. I checked on the web for more information about the issue and
found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.



Visit my webpage :: phoenix garage cabinets